Double Fitted Earthing Bed Sheet | Dark Grey
Our fitted double Earthing grey sheet is made with a soft cotton and silver thread. Designed to connect to the Earth’s natural energy from home to improve sleep and well being.
- Earthing cord and adapter included.
- Dimensions – 190cm x 140cm, 33cm depth.
- Fast shipping Australia wide – $9.95
- International shipping also available
- US flat rate shipping – 40AUD
- All items are shipped within one business day with Australia Post
Tracking number included
30 Night Trial
Money back guarantee
Contact us anytime
Paypal, credit card/debit, Afterpay
30 Night Trial
Money back guarantee
For majority of our lives we have no contact with the earth. We put shoes on before we leave the house to go to work, school or even our own backyard. Unknowingly we separate ourselves from the earth for much of our lives. Now you can reconnect while you sleep. Feel the benefits for yourself.
How does grounding work?
The body is made up of electrically charged atoms – protons (positive), electrons (negative) and neutrons (neutral). Our cells can be compared to batteries. Electricity allows our nervous system to send signals to our brain. All these signals create electronic charges that travel from cell to cell allowing us to make mental and physical decisions.
The earth holds an enormous negative charge and our bodies can absorb the electrons through the soles of our feet. It is been known to be one of the most effective anti-oxidants that can relieve pain, reduce swelling, improve sleep, enhance well-being and much more.
Swelling is caused by too much density within the red blood cells and build-up of excess positive charge in our body. With grounding, our blood will thin and balance the electrical charge through negative electron absorption from the earth. Researchers say it takes up to 80 minutes for the electrons to travel from the earth and have an effect on our blood.
Reduce positive charge in your body
What's in the box?
1x Double Fitted Sheet
1x USB earthing cord
1x AU adapter (US, UK , EU adapters also available)
1x instruction booklet
- WASH weekly
- WASH in a washing machine with warm water
- WASH with towel or linens for optimal silver shine
- DRY in a dryer on low or line dry
- Use a liquid laundry detergent
- It is good to wash your sheet. It will not be harmed by washing, in fact it is beneficial. Washing in warm water strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive
- Don’t wash with bleach
- Don’t wash with fabric softeners
- Don’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents OR detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil
- Don’t use dryer sheet fabric softeners
- Bleach, lotions and oils can tarnish the silver rendering it non conductive.
- Fabric softener builds up on the silver and also ruins its
- conductive properties.
- It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after applying lotion to the skin.
- Iron using low heat.
- Bleach, body lotions and oils can tarnish the silver thread rendering it non conductive.
Why Our Grounding Sheets over others?
5% silver & 95% organic cotton with 200TC thread count.
Our cord will maximize your connection to the Earth and also act as a safety fuse with a 98k ohm resister.
Extra cord length
5m cord to reach you anywhere you need to connect at home.
Available in two colors, beige or dark grey.
AUS, US, EU & UK adapters & cords available.
The two top prongs are plastic so the power point does not need to be turned on in order for the sheet to be grounded.
Most frequent questions and answers
As long as you want. We spend majority of our lives separated from the earth. Reconnecting with our natural environment is one of the best thing for you.
No, our cable incorporates a 98k ohm resistor that acts as a safety fused link and it is impossible for your earthing sheet to conduct electricity when only connected to an earth outlet of your home. The power point does not need to be turned on in order for the sheet to work. The top two pins of the plug are plastic and the single bottom pin is what connects you to the earth.
No, wash once every one to two weeks with cold or warm water in washing machine (wash with other linen and towels for optimum silver shine and clean contact) Never use bleach, fabric whitener or oils as they can tarnish the silver and damage the conductive silver thread
It depends on which country you live in. You can check the shipping cost at the checkout when you enter your address or contact us.
Good quality, stylish earthing sheet.
Fantastic, this is my 2nd earthing product purchase but first with Urban Hippee.
A far superior to my last, Fantastic product, great quality & wonderful service.
I received 1 sheet in the incorrect size sheet but with 2 emails resolved & replaced. Am extremely Happy 🙂
Fast postage with tracking. Well packaged, thanks.
You may also like…
Sale!Out of stock